Account (PWA) Permissions option can be used for two main purposes:
1. Adding new users to your tenant in G.A. Suite.
2. Managing permissions for the selected users.
Adding new users to your tenant in G.A. Suite.
1) Visit the G.A. Suite website at https://gas.fluentpro.com and log in with your account.
2) In the G.A. Suite Home Page click on the gear button in the right upper corner of the page and select the Account permissions option.
3) On the opened page click + Add button to add users to your G.A. Suite account:
4) On the opened page provide the details of a user you would like to invite:
- First Name
- Last Name
Send Invitation - check the check-box to send an email invitation to a person.
Login does not equal to email? - check the check-box if a user will be using login different from the email you are sending the invite to. Once you check the check-box additional 'Login' field will be displayed, where you can provide login information.
Click Save once you are done.
5) After you click Save a new User will be added to your G.A. Suite and an invitation will be sent to the specified email address.
The invited user will be able to follow the link from the letter to access G.A. Suite.
6) In the Users section if you press on the added login value, a table with permissions will be opened in the bottom of the page. In this section you will be able to manage global permissions for the selected user:
- Choose either "Allow" or "Deny" permission for a particular action. If none is selected, "Deny" permission is applied by default.
Managing permissions for the selected users.
PWA Permissions option allows managing the G.A. Suite permissions for a particular user. You can set up global (tenant-level) permissions and permissions per environment (PWA-level) for a particular user.
1. Global permissions can be accessed once you press on the Login of a particular user in the Users section.
'Credentials Manager' permission allows users to edit credentials on the Credentials and Credentials Manager pages and add credentials using the 'Add new account to the list' option.
2. Per environment permissions can be accessed once you press the corresponding Per environment button.
On the right side of the page, you will see the list of your environments (PWAs).
By selecting a particular PWA from the list, you are able to set specific G.A. Suite permissions for the currently selected user.
The 'Show PWA on the Home page' option allows showing/hiding the PWA for the selected user. If the PWA is not allowed, the user will not see it on the homepage. Also, the PWAs that are not allowed for the user will not be available for performing G.A. Suite operations. By default, all PWAs are available for all users.
In order to get back to managing global permissions, press the Global button.
Some permission peculiarities
1. If neither "Allow" or "Deny" right is chosen for the global permissions, "Deny" is automatically applied.
2. If neither "Allow" or "Deny" right is chosen for the per-environment permissions, global permissions are applied.
3. "Deny" right is superior to "Allow" right. This means:
- If "Deny" is selected on a global level, no per-environment-level "Apply" would work;
- If "Apply" is selected on a global level, per-environment-level "Deny" will be superior for the selected PWA.
4. Global permissions will be applied to any newly added environments (PWAs).
To edit user information, click on the pencil-like button next to the user you would like to edit information for.
To delete a user account, click the delete button.